I first came across this recipe while browsing through my new favorite food website nomnompaleo. Yes, I’m trying to eat a Paleo diet..more on that later! If you like Brussel Sprouts, then you’ll love this recipe. They make a great crunchy healthy snack! Well, I’m sold! I’m starting to make them every time I buy brussel sprouts, which has been a lot recently. My son is in love with brussel sprouts, I mean he begs for them when we’re at the grocery store…I know, right? And what mom in her right mind would say no to such request!
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1-2 tblspns of melted butter, coconut oil, or olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch Cumin and/or paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- Peel the outer leaves off the Brussels Sprouts.
- Combine the leaves, oil, salt, pepper, and spices (if using) in a big bowl, and mix with hands until well incorporated.
- Spread on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper and bake for 9-11 minutes. Check on them occasionally so they don’t burn.